Purpose of this site...

We (Cameron's sister and brothers) created this site to keep loved ones updated with Cameron's status.
Check back daily for progress reports.
Keep praying!


Wednesday, January 23, 2013

1-22-13
This was the post my wife did last night. Cameron is starting new tricks and we are reminded of his strengths and our blessings....He had been moving his left arm, but today he started to move his fingers on his left hand. Doing this on his terms (normally lying there quietly and sort of experimenting with what he is able to do). Cameron also has shrugged his shoulders and moved his legs a little (just turning his feet in to each other a little) he hadn't moved them except when he would cough. I know that this is horrible and I've been so angry that our family not only had to go through this once but now twice....Well now I'm feeling selfish....A father has lost his family this weekend. His wife and two children were in a car accident. His wife and one child died at the accident sight and the other child was brought to a room down the hall. Tonight his child has passed away. My heart aches for him and his family. I have to say when Jenn told me this I was brought to tears and my knees, the pain you see day after day in here can change the way you think. And when so many with so little give so much it shows the world that we're not lost but clouded by our lives. Find someone today who needs hug, a complement, help at work, short of money at the store, this is how our Cameron is everyday of his life and will continue.

No comments:

Post a Comment