Purpose of this site...

We (Cameron's sister and brothers) created this site to keep loved ones updated with Cameron's status.
Check back daily for progress reports.
Keep praying!


Tuesday, January 8, 2013

January 2, 2013

Cameron Update:9:00pm: Well he is still in a coma but has started to have seizures again, the started around 4pm today so they went up on his Pentobarbital again. His pupils were different shapes and sizes, not what you want see or here when you want them to wake him up. Also some of the Biopsy results came in and they say he is doesn't have Meningitis, or Encephalits. The rest are still pending. At this point we are getting little to no information other than there are trying to make him stable and go one day without a fever or seizure. Jenn and I are both staying the night to due to him acting up today, our Nurse for the night had him the time we was here 20 months ago. She has grounded me from watching his EEG because I have an issue pushing the button to log Seizure activity. I blame it on my all the coffee I am drinking to stay awake. Well time to go watch the EEG Channel, I hope our boy gets a good nights rest. Until next time Jenn & JP.

No comments:

Post a Comment