Purpose of this site...

We (Cameron's sister and brothers) created this site to keep loved ones updated with Cameron's status.
Check back daily for progress reports.
Keep praying!


Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Cameron Update: 
1-30-13- 7:30pm; 
Well once again where do I start, Cameron has done it again. They have once again removed his breathing tube and this time it looks like it’s going to stay out (knocking on wood). I came to the hospital tonight to take Jenn some supplies and spend some time with Cam. Well at first he was more interested in his Cartoons then me, that was till I said I was going to give him a hand massage with coconut oil. Before I started I asked him if he could read what the jar said, “Coconut Oil Extract” is what Cameron said. CAMERON read the jar, CAMERON CAN STILL READ. So as I continued one of the hospital staff walked in who heard he was off of the vent and started to talk to me, I didn’t realize that I had stopped massaging his hand till I felt him massaging mine. What day it has been, he is showing more and more improvement every hour. Now as for his smile, he smiled and it was our Cameron. Now it's time for the work to start and him getting back home again.

No comments:

Post a Comment